02. WEX 10 – Crypto
03. BEC – Lost In Charge
04. Markantonio – Cento (Kaiserdisco Remix)
05. A-Gim – Yumatik (Yan Kook Remix)
06. Rebel Boy - Neurosynapse
07. Spencer Dunning – error
08. Industrialyzer – moonstone
09. Fabrizio De Santis – My Acid Dog
10. Frankyeffe, teenage Mutants – Run
11. Noir – Damage Control
12. Frankyeffe – Tiger
13. Reform – Quartet
14. Steam Shape – Into My Veins
15. Atze Ton – Radio Smash
16. Frazi.er – Temptation
17. Pa-Li,lorenzo Raganzin – No Escape (Regal Remix)
18. Frankyeffe – Snare
19. Joe Farr – I am therefore I see
20. Frankyeffe, Teenage Mutants – Polymath
03. BEC – Lost In Charge
04. Markantonio – Cento (Kaiserdisco Remix)
05. A-Gim – Yumatik (Yan Kook Remix)
06. Rebel Boy - Neurosynapse
07. Spencer Dunning – error
08. Industrialyzer – moonstone
09. Fabrizio De Santis – My Acid Dog
10. Frankyeffe, teenage Mutants – Run
11. Noir – Damage Control
12. Frankyeffe – Tiger
13. Reform – Quartet
14. Steam Shape – Into My Veins
15. Atze Ton – Radio Smash
16. Frazi.er – Temptation
17. Pa-Li,lorenzo Raganzin – No Escape (Regal Remix)
18. Frankyeffe – Snare
19. Joe Farr – I am therefore I see
20. Frankyeffe, Teenage Mutants – Polymath